Thursday, March 20, 2014

My Heart's Best Gift -Guest Heart Thursday

 

As the cleanup from our Chimney fire continues, I often pause to give thanks.  I thank God for His protection.  Things could have been so much worse.

I get emotional thinking about all the people who have helped us, prayed for us.  I am so thankful to those who support us and love us, despite our many flaws and faults.

My heart's best gift is that of love and thanksgiving.  I am especially grateful to my dear friends who have been such an encouragement over these past few weeks.  You know who you are.  ((hugs))

Have a lovely day and Happy Guest Heart Thursday!

For more heart art, photography and altogether fabulous heart stuff from around the world, visit Clytie at Random Hearts for Guest Heart Thursday.

1 comment:

Irene said...

Good friends are certainly a gift. Hugs to you too.