Friday, April 10, 2015

Celebrating Siblings -Postcard Friendship Friday #264


Here in America, it is National Sibling Day.  I am glad for a time to celebrate my brothers and sisters.  I am the eldest of six. I've always felt I have been blessed to be a part of a big family.  There are so many wonderful memories of the things we did, the laughter, tears and love we all shared. 

I was a teenager when my youngest sister was born.  This postcard reminds me of our relationship so many years ago.

Thank you for dropping by, and Happy Postcard Friendship Friday!

LINKING UP:  You can put your link in any time between now and next Thursday.  Postcard Friendship Friday is open for the entire week!     

* BADGE:  When you submit a postcard,be sure to put a link back to this page.  You can copy and paste the PFF badge, which has the link embedded.  Thank you! 

THEMES: You don't have to stick to the theme I choose each Friday. Just put up the pieces you love and tell us why you like them.

 *  REMINDER:  and links which contain advertising will be deleted. Also, any and all suspicious links which do not lead to a correct website will be reported and deleted.






3 comments:

Sheila @ A Postcard a Day said...

It must be wonderful to be part of a large family. I have only one sister, my little sister :)

Maria said...

Hi Beth! I am also eldest, with 1 sister and 2 brothers. The postcard looks a lot when I was taking care of my 2 brothers when they were toddlers :)

Irene said...

Hi Beth: I'm the middle sister of 5. While we have very many days that we could slug each other, we are also each others support system. Love the card.